Sinus Relief Bath Tea
A therapeutic blend of dried flowers, nourishing herbs and invigorating essential oils specially formulated to promote respiratory health.
- A therapeutic blend of flowers, herbs and essential oils that target the respiratory system
- Helps to clear the sinuses and relieve congestion
- Fresh, minty aroma
- Collectible vintage glass apothecary bottle
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Juniperus (Juniper) Communis Fruit, Foeniculum VuMentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf , Vulgarie (Fennel) Fruit, Laurus Nobilis (Laurel) Essential Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ravensara Aromatica Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
Helps to relieve minor congestion and clear sinuses.
Fill reusable tea bag (included) with 1 ounce of loose bath tea. Tighten the bag and hang from the faucet, allowing hot water to run through the bag as the tub fills. Submerge the bag in bath water and squeeze to release botanical essence. Soak in infused water for 20 minutes. The bag can be used as a compress on your forehead, temples, chest, or pulse points.
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces
- Net Weight: .7 ounces
- Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches
- Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces
- Bottle Type: Clear glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper
- Shelf Life: 2 years