Rosehip Stretch Mark Oil
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This nutrient rich, 100% natural plant derived oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin during and after pregnancy. Daily use beginning in the second and third trimesters helps to prevent stretch marks in the stomach, buttocks and thighs.
- All natural, plant derived oils and extracts
- Gentle blend is safe for use during pregnancy
- Lightweight, silky texture nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Rosehip seed oil rejuvenates skin and reduces scars and fine lines
- Lemon essential oil lightens the appearance of stretch marks
- Lavender essential oil nourishes broken and cracked skin
- Enhanced with Vitamin E to improve skin elasticity
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
This stretch mark oil improves skin elasticity to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. It’s ideal for expectant mothers and young women going through puberty.
Apply generously to stretch mark prone areas, including the legs, hips, belly and back. Massage into skin in circular motions.
Shipping Weight: 20 ounces; Net Weight: 5.8 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 2-5/8 x 1-5/8 x 5-1/2 inches; Bottle Volume: 5 fluid ounces; Bottle Type: 5 oz. Purple Recycled Glass Apothecary Bottle With Glass Stopper; Shelf Life: 1 year
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.