DIY Perfume Kit - Orange Blossom
A spring day in Sicily - dry sunshine, salty ocean air, lava beaches, ancient architecture, medieval streets. Open air markets bursting with aromatic herbs, fresh zesty ginger and sweet citrus - ripe, juicy, thirst quenching blood orange. Flower stalls of bundled neroli bouquets, an ethereal white floral aroma fills the air. Waves of creamy cannoli and confectionary pour out of the pasticcerias - almond marzipan, bourbon vanilla, and sweet cherry.
This DIY kit contains everything you'll need to make one 15ml, flower and gemstone infused "orange blossom" perfume oil.
- (5) x 1mL Natural Scented Oils (Essential oils, Absolutes, Isolates, Extractions, Tinctures, and Blended Combinations of the Above); Each botanical in our library is extracted from a broad range of natural materials: flowers, leaves, roots, bark, and resin. In addition to adding scent, they may add aromatherapeutic benefits.
- No. VLDM - Fresh Ginger
- No. XIMD - Blood Orange
- No. XIV - Neroli (Orange) Blossom
- No. DVI - Bitter Almond
- No. MVI - Vanilla Bourbon
- (1) x 1g Pouch of Dried Flowers; Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant. Adding dried flowers to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that plant into your formulation.
- Dried Lily
- (1) x .25 oz Pouch of Semi-Precious Gemstones; Gemstones have been used for healing since ancient times. Adding crystals to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that stone into your formulation.
- Carnelian and Clear Quartz
- 12ml of Perfume Base Oil
- (1) x Introductory Booklet with Comprehensive Instructions
- (1) x Empty 15ml Perfume Bottle with Gold Metal Foil Cap
- (1) x Stainless Steel Roller Ball
- (1) x Mixing Bottle
- (1) x Scent Card
- (1) x Mini Pencil
- (10) x Scent Testing Strips
- (5) x 1ml Dropping Pipettes
- (1) x Tweezers
- (1) x Pair of Gloves
- (2) x Small Dishes
- (1) x Sanitizing Wipe
- (1) x Decanting Funnel
- (1) x 6"x 6" x 2" Storage Box
DIY PERFUME KIT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Do not apply to the skin undiluted. Wear gloves when handling raw ingredients and during perfume preparation. Use extra caution to avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- For external use only. DO NOT INGEST. Keep out of reach of pets and children. Store somewhere safe and out of reach.
- Some oils can irritate the skin of sensitive individuals. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before applying the perfume more liberally.