Amalaki Hair and Scalp Oil
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Massaging the scalp with nutrient rich, infused oil is an Ayurvedic practice used for centuries to support hair health, growth and appearance. This all natural blend features potent herbal ingredients- sesame, bhringraj, spadeleaf, amalaki, hibiscus and rosemary- known for their ability to restore and nourish.
- Featuring nourishing herbs and oils that have been used for hundreds of years to promote thick, lustrous hair
- Sesame oil is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins which strengthen the hair from the root
- Bhringrag powder is an Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and restoring receding hairlines
- Amalaki is used traditionally to retain the hair’s natural color and retard greying
- Hibiscus is known to rejuvenate the scalp, facilitate blood circulation, and promote hair growth
- Rosemary essential oil is popularly used as a tonic for dandruff due to its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Centella Asiatica (Spadeleaf) Powder, Embilica Officinalis (Amalaki) Powder, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Supports hair growth, thickness, color and shine while promoting scalp health.
Massage into scalp to stimulate the hair follicle on a weekly basis. Let the oil absorb into the skin for 20 minutes, then shampoo and rinse as normal.
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces; Net Weight: 1 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 3-1/2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; Bottle Volume: 30mL; Bottle Type: 30 mL Amber Glass Serum Bottle with Dropping Pipette; Shelf Life: 2 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.