Ayurvedic Mustard Soak
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine for detoxification and purification, mustard baths stimulate the sweat glands, open pores, and help the body to eliminate toxins.
- Warming and stimulating action of mustard
- An Ayurvedic remedy use traditionally to treat joint pain and body aches
- Enhanced with muscle-soothing peppermint, rosemary and eucalyptus
- Helps the body to detoxify at the onset of a cold or the flu
- Lightly scented with therapeutic essential oils
Sinapis Alba (Mustard) Powder, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
Helps to improve circulation, relieve congestion, and soothe stressed, achey muscles.
Add 4 Tablespoons to a running bath and swish around to disperse the powder.
Shipping Weight: 13 ounces; Net Weight: 3 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces; Bottle Type: Clear glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper; Shelf Life: 2 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.