Cold and Flu Bath Tea
This blend of dried flowers, nourishing herbs and therapeutic essential oils helps to support the immune system at the onset of a cold or flu.
- Therapeutic blend of flowers, herbs, vitamins and essential oils selected for their immune-strengthening, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Helps to support immune system at onset of cold or flu
- Fresh, minty scent soothes the sinuses and helps to relieve congestion
- Collectible vintage glass apothecary bottle
Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed, Rubus Fructicosus (Blackberry) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm), Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower, Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
A potent selection of naturally antiviral and antibacterial herbs and essential oils, best used at the onset of a cold or flu.
Fill reusable tea bag (included) with 1 ounce of loose bath tea. Tighten the bag and hang from the faucet, allowing hot water to run through the bag as the tub fills. Submerge the bag in bath water and squeeze to release botanical essence. Soak in infused water for 20 minutes. The bag can be used as a compress on your forehead, temples, chest, or pulse points.
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces
- Net Weight: .7 ounces
- Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches
- Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces
- Bottle Type: Clear glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper
- Shelf Life: 2 years