DIY Perfume Kit - Fruity Rose
This dark fruity floral bursts open with notes of luscious scarlet berries, succulent black currant, wild blackberry jam, and plump ripened strawberry. In the middle, a bouquet of full bodied, deeply floral red rose with muted waxy undertones is complimented by a fresh and penetrating leafy greenness reminiscent of snapped, thorny stems. At dry down, the complex deepens with a dark and mysterious earthy presence and subtle fruity, floral nuances.
This DIY kit contains everything you'll need to make one 15ml, flower and gemstone infused "fruity rose" perfume oil.
- (5) x 1mL Natural Scented Oils (Essential oils, Absolutes, Isolates, Extractions, Tinctures, and Blended Combinations of the Above); Each botanical in our library is extracted from a broad range of natural materials: flowers, leaves, roots, bark, and resin. In addition to adding scent, they may add aromatherapeutic benefits.
- No. CVII - Black Currant
- No. LXI - Damask Rose
- No. XII - Egyptian Geranium
- No. XCII - Leaf Isolate
- No. DCC - Dark Patchouli
- (1) x 1g Pouch of Dried Flowers; Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant. Adding dried flowers to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that plant into your formulation.
- Dried Rose
- (1) x .25 oz Pouch of Semi-Precious Gemstones; Gemstones have been used for healing since ancient times. Adding crystals to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that stone into your formulation.
- Garnet and Clear Quartz
- 12ml of Perfume Base Oil
- (1) x Introductory Booklet with Comprehensive Instructions
- (1) x Empty 15ml Perfume Bottle with Gold Metal Foil Cap
- (1) x Stainless Steel Roller Ball
- (1) x Mixing Bottle
- (1) x Scent Card
- (1) x Mini Pencil
- (10) x Scent Testing Strips
- (5) x 1ml Dropping Pipettes
- (1) x Tweezers
- (1) x Pair of Gloves
- (2) x Small Dishes
- (1) x Sanitizing Wipe
- (1) x Decanting Funnel
- (1) x 6"x 6" x 2" Storage Box
DIY PERFUME KIT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Do not apply to the skin undiluted. Wear gloves when handling raw ingredients and during perfume preparation. Use extra caution to avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- For external use only. DO NOT INGEST. Keep out of reach of pets and children. Store somewhere safe and out of reach.
- Some oils can irritate the skin of sensitive individuals. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before applying the perfume more liberally.