Muscle Soothing Bath Tea
A therapeutic blend of dried flowers, nourishing herbs and invigorating essential oils specially formulated to provide soothing relief for sore muscles after exertion.
- A therapeutic blend of flowers, herbs, and essential oils that target sore muscles
- Provides relief after a workout or physical exertion
- Invigorating, herbaceous aroma
- Collectible vintage glass apothecary bottle
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, German Blue Chamomile Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Sweet Osmanthus) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil
Helps to relieve muscular aches, pains and fatigue.
Fill reusable tea bag (included) with 1 ounce of loose bath tea. Tighten the bag and hang from the faucet, allowing hot water to run through the bag as the tub fills. Submerge the bag in bath water and squeeze to release botanical essence. Soak in infused water for 20 minutes. The bag can be used as a compress on your forehead, temples, chest, or pulse points.
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces
- Net Weight: .7 ounces
- Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches
- Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces
- Bottle Type: Clear glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper
- Shelf Life: 2 years