Coconut Lip Therapy
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Nourish your lips with this restorative, volumizing treatment. This natural plumping formula utilizes the swelling action of dehydrated phospholipids which bind with free flowing water in the skin and expand, giving the appearance of increased volume while filling in wrinkles and fine lines. Ceramides, proteins and botanical emollients provide nutritive and conditioning benefits, enhancing the lips natural moisture barrier.
- The swelling capabilities of dehydrated phosholipids plump the lip contour, leaving lips noticeably fuller and more defined.
- Ceramide 3, a critical building block of native collagen, improves long term moisturization by supporting processes naturally occurring in lip tissue.
- Yeast extract provides an excellent source of amino acids, protiens, B vitamins and minerals.
- Licorice leaf extract enhancing the plumping effect and facilitates long term moisturization.
- Shea butter and cocoa butter rehydrate and nourish.
- Vitamin E , a natural antioxidant and conditioner, helps sooth soothe dry, chapped lips.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycine (Soya) Soybean Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Ceramide 3, Phospholipids, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract.
Plumps and conditions lips while providing essential nutrients.
Apply to clean, dry lips twice daily along with normal skincare routine. Use more frequently during the day to maintain and increase effects.
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces; Net Weight: .4 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 1-1/4 inches; Bottle Volume: 15mL; Bottle Type: Glass jar with gold foil lined cap; Shelf Life: 2 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.