VIRTUAL CORPORATE EVENTS
with DIY kits and a 1-Hour Guided Zoom Session
* As few as 6, or up to 500+ Guests
Treat your guests to a memorable, multi-sensory experience with a *virtual* natural fragrance workshop from Bios Apothecary! This interactive, educational immersion is great for team building and employee engagement - each guest will build a perfume or cologne from scratch, using a preselected palette of compatible natural aromas, while being guided by our master perfumer.
A Unique Experience
Create a one of a kind corporate event that your guests are sure to remember.
Last Minute Bookings
We can book your next workshop and ship your guests kits with as little as 2 weeks notice.
Free Domestic Shipping
We ship a kit directly to each of your event attendees. Free standard shipping is included!
1-HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
This one hour virtual session (zoom) opens with an introduction to natural perfumery and an overview of the ingredients and supplies in the DIY fragrance kit. As guests unpack and get settled we begin the educational component or the workshop, teaching basic principles of scent structure and composition. Next, we delve deeper into each included fragrance, discussing the nuances of each scent, it’s history and origin, as well as some suggestions and templates for blending. Then we begin the guided formulation phase of the workshop, where each guest expresses their individuality by creating a one-of-a-kind, unique signature scent. This is an unforgettable experience with a memorable keepsake that your clients or co-workers are sure to remember.
SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO EACH GUEST
Each DIY natural fragrance kit includes all of the ingredients and supplies you're guest will need to make their very own all natural, bespoke fragrance:
(6) X 1ml Natural Scent Vials
- Our clinical grade essential oils, absolutes, concretes and isolates are extracted from a broad range of natural materials: flowers, leaves, roots, barks, trees, resins, and wax.
(1) X .1g Pouch Dried Flowers
- Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant. Adding dried flowers to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that plant into your formulation.
(1) X .25oz Pouch Semi-Precious Gemstones
- Gemstones have been used for healing since ancient times. Adding crystals to your perfume oil adds visual interest and infuses the subtle energy and healing archetype of that stone into your formulation.
(1) X 12mL of Natural Carrier Oil
(1) X Empty 15mL Custom Perfume Glass Bottle with Gold Foil Cap
(1) X Stainless Steel Dispensing Roller Ball
(6) X Paper Scent Strips for Sampling
(1) x Blending Bottle with Gradation for Precise Measurement
(1) x Scent Card to Record Your Recipe
(1) x Pencil to Record Your Recipe
(6) x Mini Dropping Pipette for Dispensing Fragrance Vials
(1) x Mini Funnel for Decanting Perfume
(2) x Mini Transfer Dishes
(1) x Pair Disposable Tweezers
(1) x Alcohol Sanitizing and Cleansing Wipe
(1) x Reuseable Storage Box
(1) x Intro Card
Build your own custom scent palette for your team, or select a pre-designed scent palette. Once we receive your booking request, a member of our design coordination team will reach out and assist you in making your selections.
CUSTOM SCENT PALETTE
- This scent palette is completely customizable - we have over 100 natural fragrant oils. Once we receive your order, a member of our design coordination team will reach out and assist you in building your kit. Choose any 6 scents from our catalog, or submit a design brief (example: a gender neutral, uplifting scent) and we will suggest a few palettes for your consideration. Each of your guests will receive the same palette.
ORIENTAL SCENT PALETTE
- Oriental is a family of unisex fragrances that are characterized by their warm and long-lasting scents, and their rich, spicy and exotic notes. This scent palette includes: Dark Amber Base (Patchouli, Balsam Peru, Warm Spice), Sheer Amber Base (Tonka Bean, Citrus Peel, Cinnamon Bark), Citrus Base (Bergamot, Orange, Lemon), Orange Blossom, Jasmine
Creamy Wood (Sandalwood, Rosewood, Incense, Vanilla)
CHYPRE SCENT PALETTE
- Chypre is a family of unisex fragrances that are characterized by an accord composed of citrus notes on top, a middle centered on cistus labdanum, and a mossy animalic set of basenotes derived from oakmoss. They are further modified with fruits and florals. This scent palette includes: Chypre Base (Bergamot, Oakmoss, Labdanum), Citrus Base (Bergamot, Orange, Lemon), Apricot, Rose, Jasmine, White Musk (Ambrette Seed)
AROMATIC SCENT PALETTE
Aromatic is a family of unisex fragrances that are clean and uplifting, often featuring citrus, herbs, lavender, green notes, woods, and spice. Vivid, lively, and fresh, they promote mental clarity and alertness. This scent palette includes: Citrus Base (Bergamot, Orange, Lemon) , Cool Spice (Fresh Ginger, Mint, Thyme), Lavender, Green Floral (Hyacinth, Geranium, Dewy Green), Cedarwood, White Musk (Ambrette Seed)
AQUATIC SCENT PALETTE
- Aquatic (also known as marine) is a family of unisex fragrances that are refreshing, watery and oceanic. They smell clean, crisp, translucent and airy. This scent palette includes: Marine (Melon, Cucumber, Pear, Apple), Berry (Black Currant, Raspberry, Blackberry), Grapefruit, Sacred Lotus, White Musk (Ambrette Seed), Creamy Wood (Sandalwood, Rosewood, Incense, Vanilla)
MUSK SCENT PALETTE
- Musk is a family of unisex fragrances that pair woody and earthy base notes with citrus, fruits and florals. They are animalistic and intoxicating, lasting for hours on the skin. This scent palette include: Citrus Base (Bergamot, Orange, Lemon), Berry Base (Black Currant, Raspberry, Blackberry)
Rose, White Musk (Ambrette Seed), Oud (Agarwood), Creamy Wood (Sandalwood, Rosewood, Incense, Vanilla)
DRIED FLOWERS AND GEMSTONES
We offer dried flowers and gemstones in a rainbow of colors, these can be included in your kits to be infused into each fragrance at no additional cost. These will not add scent, only visual interest. Consider decoratives that match your company colors to reinforce your company culture! Once we receive your booking request, a member of our design coordination team will reach out and assist you in making your selections.
EVENT INQUIRY FORM
SEND US A MESSAGE
61 West Street Brooklyn, New York