Eucalyptus Headache Balm
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This all natural, plant derived aromatherapy balm helps to soothe tension and relax the mind.
- 100% Natural – No Chemicals, Preservatives, or Synthetic Ingredients
- Soothes Chronic Tension, Migraines and Anxiety
- Enhanced with Potent Plant Extracts Selected for their Aromatherapeutic Qualities
- Soybean, Sunflower, Hemp, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils Moisturize the Skin
- Fit easily in purse or briefcase
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrha) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Myrtus (Myrtle) Communis Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Picea Glauca (White Spruce) Branch/Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil
Soothes tension and relaxes the mind.
Rub on hands and cup over nose to inhale aromatherapeutic benefits. Apply generously on chest, back, neck, bottle of feet, pulse points or temples as desired. For external use only.
Shipping Weight: 5 ounces; Net Weight: .8 ounces; Tin Size: 2 x 2 x 1 inches; Tin Volume: 1 fluid ounces; Shelf Life: 2 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.