Lavender Flower Water
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This calming floral water is steam distilled in small batches using certified organic lavender buds (lavendula angustifolia).
- Made from steam distilled certified organic lavender buds (lavendula angustifolia)
- Naturally anti-inflammatory
- Helps to regenerate damaged or fragile skin
- Offers soothing relief for minor burns, rashes and sores
- Gentle enough for the whole family, including pets and babies
- Naturally preserved with radish root ferment
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
This versatile floral water be used as a facial toner, a makeup remover, a tonic for minor burns, rashes and sores, or as an additive to a bath to restore the complexion.
Apply with cotton ball directly to skin or add several tablespoons to a warm bath.
Shipping Weight: 13 ounces; Net Weight: 3.9 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces; Bottle Type: Vintage green glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper; Shelf Life: 6 months
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.