Rose Flower Water
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This uplifting floral water is steam distilled in small batches using certified organic rose petals (rosa damascena). Packaged in a collectible glass apothecary bottle.
- Rose hydrosol steam distilled from certified organic rosa damascena petals
- Humectant properties make this floral tonic ideal for dry, mature of sensitive skin (alcohol free formula)
- The mild astringent action of rosewater removes traces of dirt, makeup and oil
- Revitalizes and softens complexion
- Naturally rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Naturally preserved with radish root ferment
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
This versatile floral water be used as a facial toner, a makeup remover, a skin tonic, or as an additive to a bath to restore the complexion. It can also be used to scent bed linens or lingerie.
Apply with cotton ball directly to skin or add several tablespoons to a warm bath.
Shipping Weight: 13 ounces; Net Weight: 3.9 ounces; Bottle Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches; Bottle Volume: 3.4 fluid ounces; Bottle Type: Vintage green glass apothecary bottle with glass stopper; Shelf Life: 6 months
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.