Treat your clients, employees or event guests to a fun and creative crafting experience in an educational, upbeat and supportive environment. Great for corporate team building, client appreciation, employee engagement, DIY brand activations, product launches, make-and-take stations, educational exhibits, and workplace stress relief!
How it Works
- Select from a menu of customizable offerings, we'll work with you to make sure that the event format meets your needs and inspires your attendees.
- We provide everything needed for successful DIY experience including supplies, tools, instruction, set-up and clean up.
- Events formats can range from quick 30-minute make-and-take sessions, 2-hour seated structured workshops, or multi-day pop-ups in retail stores, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Our in-house design team can customize any aspect of the event experience, from bottling and labeling style to co-branded educational takeaways and installation-sized displays
- We can host classes for up to 20 participants in our Brooklyn studio or travel to the location of your choice.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org