Calendula Healing Salve
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
- + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This gentle, all purpose healing salve helps to soothe dry skin, scrapes, bites, and minor burns.
- 100% natural, plant-derived ingredients
- The anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action of calendula essential oil soothes sore, inflamed skin
- Plantain and comfrey leaf contain allantoin, a phytochemical which promotes healthy tissue growth and help wounds close faster
- Antiseptic action of lavender helps prevent infection
- Cooling action of peppermint essential oil relieves heat
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Plantago Major (Plantain Leaf, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Hypercium Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract
Apply salve with fingertips several times a day and massage into the affected area. For external use only.
Shipping Weight: 5 ounces; Net Weight: .8 ounces; Tin Size: 2 x 2 x 1 inches; Tin Volume: 1 fluid ounces; Shelf Life: 2 years
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.