Charcoal Insect Bite Salve
This all natural, topical herbal salve helps to relieve the itching and discomfort of insect bites and stings.
- Deep Drawing Action of Activated Charcoal Pulls Toxins to the Skin Surface
- Baking Soda helps to Quell Inflammation and Reduce Swelling
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial Properties of the Tea Tree and Lemon Essential Oils can Help to Prevent Infection at the Site of the Bite
- Basil Contains Camphor and Thymol- Two Compounds Known to Help Relieve Itching
- Holistic Alternative to Chemically Derived Products
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Activated Charcoal, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basillicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf
Helps to relieve the itching and discomfort of insect bites and stings.
Rub generously onto insect bite and cover with a bandage to prevent staining.
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Net Weight: .8 ounces
- Tin Size: 2 x 2 x 1 inches
- Tin Volume: 1 fluid ounces
- Shelf Life: 2 years