Chickweed Itchy Skin Salve
- + DESCRIPTION
- + HIGHLIGHTS
- + INGREDIENTS
- + INDICATIONS
- + DIRECTIONS
- + SPECIFICATIONS
Chickweed is an all-purpose herb with cooling, soothing and anti-itch properties.
- Multi-Purpose Topical Herbal Salve
- 100% Natural with Antifungal, Antimicrobial, and Antibacterial Properties
- Chickweed, Plantain and Comfrey Soothe Itchy Skin
- Enhanced with Marjoram Essential Oil
- Holistic Alternative to Chemically Derived Products
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stellaria Media (Chickweed), Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Leaf, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Kaolin (Clay), Origanum Majorana (Sweet Marjoram) Oil
This salve is appropriate for most skin types, including people with sensitive skin.
Apply salve with fingertips several times a day and massage into the affected area.
Shipping Weight: 5 ounces; Net Weight: .8 ounces; Tin Size: 2 x 2 x 1 inches; Tin Volume: 1 fluid ounces; Shelf Life: 2 years