Lavender Postpartum Sitz Soak
A postpartum essential. Sprinkle this herbal sitz soak into a warm bath to soothe soreness, help reduce swelling and speed recovery in the weeks following labor.
- All Natural Herbal Blend
- Mineral Rich Epsom Salts Relieve Aching Muscles
- Chamomile and Plantain Leaf Soothe Inflammation and Promote Healing
- Chickweed and Burdock Root Support Skin Health
- Relaxing Floral Scent of Lavender Essential Oil
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), (Dead Sea) Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Herb Powder, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Powder, Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Powder, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Petals, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Petals, Avena sativa (Oatstraw), Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Petals
A soothing herbal soak to help restore the body after vaginal delivery.
Loose preparation: Add 1/2 cup of sitz soak to a warm bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Tea Bag preparation: For those who prefer to reduce herbal particulate floating in the tub pour 1/2 cup of sitz soak into enclosed tea bag and submerge in warm bath water. Allow 5 minutes for the mixture to steep, then squeeze the bag to ensure maximum potency. Stovetop preparation: Add 1/2 cup of sitz soak to 2 quartz of boiling water and allow 5 minutes for the mixture to steep. Strain and pour into warm bath water.
- Shipping Weight: 26 ounces
- Net Weight: 10 ounces
- Bottle Dimensions: 2-5/8 x 6-5/8 inches
- Bottle Volume: 8 fluid ounces
- Bottle Type: 8 oz. Purple Recycled Glass Apothecary Bottle With Glass Stopper
- Shelf Life: 2 years